Are you smart?
As in, “the smartest person in the room?”
It’s a fine line, the whole “I’m smart / you’re smart” thing. There’s a meeting you’re heading to, or a conference you’re attending, or even a phone call you’re going to take where you’ll be in a position to (1) learn something and (2) teach something. Ok, so maybe YOU wouldn’t call it teaching, let’s not get hung up on semantics; if you share something you know, and someone else didn’t know it, you could say they “learned something and you were in the vicinity.” In this episode, I’ll share with you what I think about people who declare they’re the smartest person in the room…
In this episode, you’ll also learn…
- Any idea how much time Jason has spent in Ojai this month?
- There are two things you COULD do if you’re the smartest person in the room.
- What Jason thinks when he’s surrounded by “really smart” people.
- There’s a one-two punch to win at up-leveling your skills.
- You can save $100 by registering for the Get Momentum Leadership Retreat!
Please do leave us a question, an idea, a prompt below, so we know what YOU think of this ‘cast.
If it’s time to make new habits, you need this podcast. I promise!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast. Sure, there are many other episodes. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week when we publish it. Just tap one of the links below to get started!