Do they hear what you say?
Do you watch them listen?
The next time you talk with someone, you’ll have a unique opportunity to watch them receive what it is you have to say. There is SO much research out there on communication styles and just how important it is to communicate clearly. What if instead of reading all the research, you simply read the listener.
In this episode, you’ll also learn…
- Do you know what university Jason is speaking at today?
- Observing someone will make you a better communicator.
- This is the second to the last podcast episode.
- Yes, really! Almost 4 years of podcasts, and change is coming.
- What one thing is the most important for us to share…Ready?
Please do leave us a question, an idea, a prompt below, so we know what YOU think of this ‘cast.
Next month, things are changing. BIG time…
We appreciate you listening to the Your Best Just Got Better podcast. Yes, there are 198 other episodes. Scroll through and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week when we publish it. Just tap one of the links below to get started!
Subscribe on iTunes now to get instant access to new episodes, sync to your mobile device and listen while exercising or driving, here’s how you subscribe:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/your-best-just-got-better/id427693120
- Click “View in iTunes” under the picture of Your Best Just Got Better logo
- Click “subscribe” under the picture again
- Please click on ratings and reviews to rate and leave Jason a review