Did you set “new year’s” resolutions?
Want to achieve more, faster???
Every 2 weeks now, I’ve been recording a podcast for you. Here is number 209!
Today, people work just as much with “knowledge” as they do “skill.” What you know will surely make a difference to your life, and your career. However, it is no longer JUST what you know; it’s who.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Want to know what makes a great mentor?
- That within 60 months you can be much, much better.
- How to use your journal to build your team.
- The 5 people you spend the most time influence you.
- If you want to change your life, change your friends!
Ok, here on the Web site you can leave me a question, an idea, a prompt below, so I know what YOU think of this episode.
If you’re growing professionally, you need this podcast.
I will give you a few ideas you can use right away.
Wow! Thanks for listening to the Your Best Just Got Better podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week when we publish it.
Just tap one of the links below to get started!
Sticher user? Click here…
iTunes user? Click here…