Are you running behind? On time? Or ahead??
Is the “too much to do” stressing you out?
Every 2 weeks, can listen to another episode of the podcast. Here is number 213!
Have you ever thought about what would be like if you were just a little bit ahead? I mean, if you were working even a little bit today on something that wasn’t due for a week or two, wouldn’t you feel like you were productive? I’ll share with you something we call the “30/30 Rule” and it just might change the way you do everything. If you’re out for a walk, listen carefully. And, if you’re sitting at a desk, grab a pen and paper, you’ll get some ideas, if you’re ready!
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Do you know Kevin Plank, the CEO of Under Armour? I’ve learned a lot from him.
- There is a little trick I can give you that will make you super-productive.
- Getting things done doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone.
- There’s a WHOLE chapter in my next book on Milestones.
- There’s a way your company can get $45,000 work of value by listening to this episode!
Ok, after you listen to this episode, please leave a question, idea or prompt below so we know what YOU think of this ‘cast.
If you need to be get ahead, you need this episode.
You will get ideas you can use right away.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast. Sure, there are many other episodes. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week when we publish it.
Just tap one of the links below to get started!
Sticher user? Click here…
iTunes user? Click here…