Some of you know me as the “Productivity” guy. But, what you might NOT know – or only heard about – is that I’m just as likely to be “UNproductive” as I am likely to get a BUNCH done. But, before I get in to all of that…
If we haven’t talked voice-to-voice yet, “Happy New Year.”
Please click below & read an article I originally wrote for Get Momentum Leadership Academy members worldwide titled:
Today is February 1st.
You were excited when you started the new year, but if you haven’t implemented any new changes, 2016 will be the same as last year
Think about it: 31 days… Gone.
2016 is 1/12 over.
We launched the newest Get Momentum theme today. The purpose of THIS month’s skill-building and leadership development coaching at Get Momentum is to give you the information and practice you need to save up to an hour a day by…
You’ll have to take the quiz to find out if you’re even eligible!
I’m announcing this month’s theme to more than 50,000 people around the world.
Some of you are going to take me up on an offer. For those who do, you’re in for a real treat.
Alas, most of you won’t. And you’ll continue wasting time and effort every day. (Do join us!)
Let me share with you why I have so much energy this Monday afternoon:
- I’m on track to run in my first-ever Marathon on Valentine’s Day. No, don’t congratulate me yet, I still need to run those 26.2 miles – healthy – before I celebrate.
- In 5 days, Jodi and I will receive the galley copy of our newest book, “Get Momentum: How to Start, When You’re Stuck” (Wiley, May 2nd, 2016)
- Oh, based on my race performance last year, I’ve qualified to race in the USA Triathlon NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in August. (See you in Omaha!
- Today, we launched the February theme at the Get Momentum Leadership Academy. It is titled, “Productivity Through Technology.”
- And, I’m VERY excited about having you join us at the Get Momentum Leadership Academy.
Because we want to give blog readers the FIRST chance to create a #Better future by studying the secrets of leadership, productivity and workplace performance.
By now you’re still wondering if Get Momentum will be valuable for you. So, just ask yourself which of the following best fits your situation:
- “I’m feeling overwhelmed, and I’m not sure what my next steps are.”
- “I feel isolated in my business and want access to feedback.”
- “I struggle to be accountable and stay on track.”
- “I feel like I’m missing out on “insider information” and it’s holding me back.”
If you agree to ANY of the above (even just one!), then Get Momentum may be a great fit for you.
That’s because as a member, you get ALL THIS… (<– click!)
Here’s the link to join tonight. I promise, you won’t regret it!
Allow me to share what I know having studied thinkers AND doers like
- Elon Musk,
- Bruce Lee,
- Steve Jobs
- and other world-changing, thought-provoking, revolutionary leaders.
Here’s something else you might not know:
Since starting our company in 2007, Jodi and I have invested more than 20,000 hours and $200,000 dollars learning what makes top performers the best in the world.
Click the link below, read the article, and your week will be better. I promise
Yours in momentum,
PS: What exactly IS Get Momentum?