There are 5 questions I hope you’ll ask yourself today:
- Do you need to control your overwhelming projects list – in your life AND career?
- Do you wonder what you might be missing, that other successful people already know?
- Do you need clarity and focus in my life?
- Is it time for a “Productivity Makeover” for your work/life balance?
- Are you 100% certain you are “on the right track”?
I believe you are committed to having a successful career AND a high quality of life.
You really want to have it all, be it all, and do it all.
But, right now you are struggling.
“Success doesn’t happen by accident.” Ok, so IF that is true, how DOES #success happen?
— Jason W. Womack (@JasonWomack) August 10, 2015
You don’t have time to get everything done. You don’t have the energy you need for your family at night, or your friends on the weekend. And, you can’t seem to focus on your priorities because of all the “fires” you’re putting out all the time.
One thing you know about me is that I don’t follow those “get rich quick schemes” AND, I don’t believe in working myself to death.
This is why Jodi and I started The Jason Womack Company. It’s also why we are writing our next book together. It’s called “Get Momentum: How to Start, When You’re Stuck” by Jodi Womack and Jason W. Womack (Wiley, 2016)
You see, I believe in personal success. I want a profitable company that I look forward to working in each day. AND I want to be efficient enough, so I have TIME to be with my family, play, cook, travel and you know… have a life!
In April of 2014, Jodi and I created the Get Momentum program to coach you. For more than 2 years, we have taught these “Leadership and Productivity” techniques to clients around the world.
You might be wondering, “Who IS the kind of person who joins the Get Momentum Academy? Do they have special goals, are they in a unique career?”
We don’t share the traditional demographic categories as a group like: age, gender, career titles…
Who IS the kind of person to join Get Momentum?
- People who positively influence people
- People who aspire to create something meaningful
- People who know there’s more to BE in the world, than just doing all the time
- People who thrive as they learn and practice better habits
- People who have super-interesting hobbies and love their side projects, and want more from their career
Go back to the top of this email, and re-read those 5 questions.
Let us coach you for a month as you build better, more sustainable answers to the questions that we know keep people up at night.
If this sounds like you, check out which Get Momentum level is right for you.