What have you said “yes” to?
Could you manage your agreements better?
Years ago, I earned a Master’s Degree in Psychology. For two years (it was one of those “executive ed” programs) I spent a weekend a month, and a week during the summer, studying the impact of the psyche on productivity. It was important to me that I completely understand the connection between “saying” and “doing.” Years later (published in 2010) I wrote a book with my dad on the topic!
In this episode, you will learn…
- What special day it is today for GET MOMENTUM members
- How close we are to celebrating podcast episode #200
- Two ways you can make – and keep – promises #Better
- You can join GET MOMENTUM by visiting www.TimeToGetMomentum.com
If we can give you any help or guidance, just share a comment, type a tweet, or call us via GetMomentum.co/contact.
Do you want to achieve more this year? Please, share this episode with a friend!
This marks episode number 196 of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast.
What do you think? Do we celebrate BIG at episode 200? Here’s what I’m thinking: If we can get to 500,000 downloads, I’ll host a dinner party here in Ojai.
Dinner’s on me, you just gotta help us share the podcast with as many people as you can. Whether this is the first episode you’ve heard, or you’re a “long time listener,” YOU are the reason this podcast exists. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week. Just click or tap one of the links below you’ll get started!
Subscribe on iTunes now to get instant access to new episodes, sync to your mobile device and listen while exercising or driving, here’s how you subscribe:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/your-best-just-got-better/id427693120
- Click “View in iTunes” under the picture of Your Best Just Got Better logo
- Click “subscribe” under the picture again
- Please click on ratings and reviews to rate and leave Jason a review