Are you getting the most from your life?
What if you could learn more, learn better, learn faster?
I’ve heard it said that the best way to learn something is to teach it. If that’s true, what are you doing about it? Look, if you’re going to be ANY better one year from now, it means you’re going to HAVE to learn something new. My question: How do you figure out what it is that you need to learn…and, what could you do starting today so that you know more about that topic?
In this episode, you will learn…
- Why Jason is visiting 4 countries in South America this week
- The THREE questions people have about writing in a journal
- The FIVE times each year you NEED to write things in your journal
- How you can get Jason to send you a brand new Moleskine journal
Are you going to Achieve More this year? Share this episode!
This marks episode number 194 of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast. We are getting ready to celebrate BIG at episode 200. The plan: If you help us achieve 500,000 downloads, I’ll host a dinner party here in Ojai. (We’re getting closer!) Dinner’s on me, you just gotta help us share the podcast with as many people as you can. Whether this is the first episode you’ve heard, or you’re a “long time listener,” YOU are the reason this podcast exists. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week. Just click or tap one of the links below you’ll get started!
Subscribe on iTunes now to get instant access to new episodes, sync to your mobile device and listen while exercising or driving, here’s how you subscribe:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/your-best-just-got-better/id427693120
- Click “View in iTunes” under the picture of Your Best Just Got Better logo
- Click “subscribe” under the picture again
- Please click on ratings and reviews to rate and leave Jason a review