Would your life be better if you focused on Most Important Things and prioritized those MITs more effectively?
The answer is (of course)… Absolutely!
This week, Jason shares a story and some insight about how we think, how we work, and how we can “Discipline” ourselves to Make Better Choices at work and in life.
In this episode, you’ll also learn…
- Where Jason has been, and where he’s going
- How to decrease stress, anxiety, and complexity and lead life focused on your MITs
- IF you’re on the road, Jason can share some smart “travel hacks” for making your trips easy, fun, and hassle-free
- In a way, your brand is made up of/by/from: Who you spend time with, What you do, and How you do it
- Jason shares a big insight he’s had about “Discipline” so you set yourself up for success more easily
Check it out now and share your thoughts in the comments section below…
Enjoy and thank you for being part of the Your Best Just Got Better and Get Momentum communities!
Make today #Better…
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast, and the other 172 episodes! If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous 172 episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each Friday morning by subscribing in iTunes or searching for “Your Best Just Got Better” in any podcast app!
Share this podcast episode with your Twitter followers!
In this week’s podcast, I talk about how to decrease stress, anxiety, & complexity; lead life focused on your MITs: http://wmck.co/betterpodcast173
Your brand is made up of/by/from:
Who you spend time with
What you do
How you do it
Listen to the podcast for more: http://wmck.co/betterpodcast173
New Podcast: If it were easy, you’d be doing it already – http://wmck.co/betterpodcast173
New episode every Friday! Subscribe http://wmck.co/betterpodcast