Who inspires you to set goals?
Have you set the right goals lately?
Just last weekend, I bought Jodi and I tickets to see the comedian Kathleen Madigan “do her thing” in Thousand Oaks, California. I’m tellin’ ya, for about an hour I laughed, and thought, and wondered…it was amazing to see her up there on stage. At one point, she talked about the “Oprah Influence” and how when people think of Oprah they immediately start to consider their goals, their dreams, their ideas for the future. Well, that got me thinking. So, in this week’s episode I’m going to share with you how (and why) I set visionary goals.
In this episode, you will learn…
- Do you know how many people have reviewed Jason’s book on Amazon? More than 180!
- When you join www.TimeToGetMomentum.com you receive 3 copies of Jason’s book.
- An “Ideal Day” is not a perfect day; it’s not a once in a lifetime day. It IS a day coming toward you in the near future.
- How the house that Jason grew up in wasn’t insulated, and didn’t have heating.
- There are just 5 steps you need to take in order to write an ideal day!
Within the next few weeks, we’re going to reach a MILESTONE with the podcast. I’ll record episode #200 for you.
If it’s time to set new goals, you will love this episode.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast. Sure, there are many other episodes. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week when we publish it. Just tap one of the links below to get started!
Subscribe on iTunes now to get instant access to new episodes, sync to your mobile device and listen while exercising or driving, here’s how you subscribe:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/your-best-just-got-better/id427693120
- Click “View in iTunes” under the picture of Your Best Just Got Better logo
- Click “subscribe” under the picture again
- Please click on ratings and reviews to rate and leave Jason a review