The freedom of wind in your face, sun on your arms and the exhilaration of your own human-power moving you along…
Last year I qualified to race in the USA Triathlon National Championships.
Do you remember learning to ride a bike?
I don’t. I mean, not really.
And, I’m sure I didn’t know what it would take to ride at this competitive level; I do now.
- You don’t ONLY learn to ride a bike from reading about it.
- You don’t ONLY learn by watching a video.
- You don’t ONLY learn by wishing you could…
My bike weighs 17 pounds (and I’m just 133!). I ride @21 miles per hour next to vehicles that weigh thousands of pounds, traveling at 40 MPH or more…
I continue to learn, I practice, I get coaching and I get better. (AKA: Faster!)
How did I become a master of my bike?
Did I say, I practice? A lot. Consciously, deliberately and constantly, I practice.
ALL ABOUT YOU
Look in the mirror today to tell yourself that 25% of 2017 is gone.
You have 264 days (that’s just about 6400 hours) until 2018.
- Do you want to get more from your time?
- Do you want to get more things done?
- Do you want more time for yourself?
- Do you want more freedom?
If you take the Advanced Time Management self-assessment here, I’ll send you:
- Your results
- A summary of your results
- And, an article titled, “Master Your Lists, Manage Your Focus”
You can learn to improve how you manage your time. You COULD read another article. You COULD watch a video. You COULD wish you had more time.
Or, you can seek Mastery.
I’m here to help. Take the self-assessment here and schedule a 15-minute coaching call. I’ll meet with you, if you’ll meet with me.