Last month, we spent 4 days at Canyon Ranch, a health and fitness resort in Tucson, Arizona.
Why We Focus On Our Health
No, we’re not sick, our pants aren’t getting smaller and we feel very healthy.
We invested 4 days and nearly $8,000 on ourselves for two reasons:
- It was time for us to re-set. Over four days of meetings with doctors, workouts with coaches and lectures by experts we collected and coordinated information I know we will use for the rest of our lives!
- To practice being students, learning about the same topics you’re going to study and practice this month as you complete the Course Work for The Wellness Advantage.
I wish I could have stayed to do more “research”!
We attended lectures ranging from “How to exercise when you’re a Road Warrior (traveling all the time)” to “Wake up call: Sleep for good health.”
The biggest take-away I got was to BE PROACTIVE in my health.
- I MUST ask questions.
- I HAVE to schedule annual checkup appointments.
- I NEED take initiative…
How about you?
Over the past two weeks have you thought: “I need to call a doctor?”
Was it when you were sick?
During the past month have you thought: “I need to change my diet?”
Have you realized your pants didn’t fit?
Since the beginning of the year, when have you thought about ANYthing related to health & wellness?
Do you feel not healthy? Or not well?
(Click Here to take the #Wellness Self-Assessment.)
“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
– Benjamin Franklin, Inventor
GROUP COACHING CALL THURSDAY
During the Group Coaching Call this week, we’ll discuss some of the health facts we learned along the way, review the optimal sleep eco-system and share some road warrior travel tips for better nutrition, sleep & movement!
Let’s talk this Thursday…
- 9AM Pacific
- 10AM Mountain
- 11AM Central
- 12PM Eastern
- 5PM in the UK
- 9PM in Dubai
The Group Coaching Calls are your chance to connect in, ask specific questions and even share a win you’ve had!
“A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.”
– Elaine MacDonald, Harvard Business school
When members like you have this kind of accountability support, you’re able to move projects forward, faster.
- Join us via video or call in on your phone.
- Stay as little or as long as you’d like.
- We will be there for you.