Don’t PLAN to spend this holiday season stressed out.
No one in their right mind does.
But…be careful because many of you reading this are facing a lot of pressure.
- You might be traveling.
- You might be with family you haven’t seen in a while.
- You might be managing through a big “end-of-year” project at work, and you’re already worrying about how you’ll get it all done in time.
Think about the last time you heard someone say, “I need a vacation from my vacation.”
Maybe it was YOU who said it!
You can have a better time during this holiday season. And, it starts with something you’ve done with me if you’re a Get Momentum member or if you’ve been in a workshop with me.
If you’ve ever written your “I’m at my best when” list or “Ideal Day” then you know how powerful your imagination can be.
Simple, before you end your day tonight, WRITE the answers to these 3 questions in your journal:
- What does a “great visit with the family” mean?
- What ONE thing I will have wished I had done during my time off?
- What can I do to anticipate what I’ll need to be “At My Best”?
Right now, “image-in” a successful holiday.
Consider your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Being hydrated, getting a little more sleep, finding quiet time to reflect… these are all Advanced Self Care strategies.
Take care of yourself, so you can take better care of others…
Write your answers to the three questions above and review your responses at least once a day for the next 5 days.
Visit www.AtMyBestWhen.com for more support on this topic. You can watch two different videos (each less than 3 minutes), listen to a short audio message and download a handout to help you with this At My Best When activity.
BONUS: Share your answers with someone who can help you make your vision a reality.
Jodi and I wish you and your family all the best.