Would they get more done if you didn’t interrupt them so much?
In today’s new episode, you’ll hear about the dangers of – and what to do about them – workplace interruptions.
I’ve worked with hundreds of leaders around the world, learning about the things that block their productivity the most. In just 10 minutes, I’ll tell you how to “re-think” workplace performance!
Listen right now from your phone or computer here: wmck.co/betterpodcast192
In this episode, you will learn…
- No, you won’t ever be able to eliminate all interruptions,
- What people are REALLY asking for, when they need a minute,
- How you can maximize an interruption! (Yes…MAXIMIZE.), and
- There are 5 things people really want, when they want your attention.
Are you going to Achieve More this year? Share this episode!
This marks episode number 192 of the Your Best Just Got Better podcast. Whether this is the first episode you’ve heard, or you’re a “long time listener,” YOU are the reason this podcast exists. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you. Now, we’re closing in on podcast episode 200? Here’s what I’m thinking: If we can get to 500,000 downloads, I’ll host a dinner party here in Ojai. Dinner’s on me, you just gotta help us share the podcast with as many people as you can.
Oh, a favor… Click the links below, and please
Subscribe on iTunes now to get instant access to new episodes, sync to your mobile device and listen while exercising or driving, here’s how you subscribe:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/your-best-just-got-better/id427693120
- Click “View in iTunes” under the picture of Your Best Just Got Better logo
- Click “subscribe” under the picture again
- Please click on ratings and reviews to rate and leave Jason a review