Are you going to need help to get there?
What if people knew what you need help with?
Do you know how some people seem to “have all the luck?” Well, this episode will “unveil the curtain of success” and share with you the most amazing secret of the most successful people. If you don’t have time to listen to the whole episode, I’ll give you the punchline: “There is no real secret to success; in fact, you’ve known it all along!” So, how do you know what to do? Listen in…
In this episode, you will learn…
- How training your friends, your colleagues – and your self – is kind of like training a dog
- What two past-participants of the Get Momentum Leadership Retreat have to say
- The BEST way to ask for help
- The Leadership Retreat is open for registration at www.LeadershipRetreat.US
- Where Jason’s speaking next week (Hint: It’s NOT in the USA!)
How can we help you? Just leave a comment, send a tweet, or give us a call! GetMomentum.co/contact
If you want to help more people, listen to this episode!
Did you know that I’ve been publishing the Your Best Just Got Better podcast for more than 3 years? Whether this is the first episode you’ve heard, or you’re a “long time listener,” YOU are the reason this podcast exists. Scroll through them (below) and see if there is another one that “speaks” to you.
If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, welcome! You can listen to all previous episodes and be one of the first to hear the new episode each week. Just click or tap one of the links below you’ll get started!