- For Your Company
- For You
Jason has the unique ability to take people as they are and focus their individual abilities to reach their very best. His compassion and empathy, two words not often used in productivity coaching, are immense and those attributes help to propel those he works with in-person, online and through his writings to new heights with little resistance and maximum effectiveness. Jason understands that each of us plays many roles – leader, partner, spouse, son, friend, community volunteer, athlete – and to succeed in each of these roles requires a core set of practical and actionable skills that can be learned and honed by anyone with a bit of direction, motivation and support.
He is the CEO and Founder of The Jason Womack Company, an advisor to leaders worldwide and author dedicated to helping individual contributors, entrepreneurs and executives work effectively and efficiently so they have the time, energy and focus to achieve more in work and in life.
MEd (Master’s Degree in Education), MA (Master’s Degree in Psychology),
Author Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More (Wiley, 2012),
Cofounder Get Momentum Leadership Academy – info here
Career in 7 Bullet Points:
* Author of best-selling books: Your Best Just Got Better and Get Momentum (2012-present)
* Angel Investor and Futurist (2008-present)
* Executive Coach on Workplace Performance (2004-present)
* Keynote Speaker on Psychology and the Future of Work (2000-present)
* Online Curriculum Web Designer (1998-present)
* Time Management Consultant (1996-present)
* High School Teacher and Coach (1995-2000)